With the outdoor scaffolding gone a week now, I’ve really come to appreciate the view from what Hubby calls my princess chair but I’ve renamed my Happy Chair.
Some of the reasons I am happy today:
1) had a nice nap in that chair today
2) the view of the east yard contains almost pristine snow since the deer have been fenced out since December
3) the scaffolding has been gone from outside for a whole week and from the inside since Feb 1 (after being up in both places since October of last year)
4) the last time that contractor will be in this house – ever again – was Monday night and the last bill was just received and will be paid tomorrow
5) the remote controls for the gate have finally been installed and they work
6) we’re finally getting some warmer weather and spring may be here soon – at least we can see the end of winter
7) I’m knitting my first sweater and it looks like it is going to fit !!!
8) I am going away on a quilt retreat soon
9) there have been bluebirds at our sunflower feeder and on the nesting box in the north yard