Windows were open today and some spring cleaning has begun. Things are really waking up around here and today’s (or this week’s discoveries) include:
– at least 21 of my BFFs are alive and well and swimming around (Best Fish Friends)
– at least 5 frogs have survived the winter including the original pair who have created the family we have — Yes Phinneas and Phillis are back!
– several daffodils opened today
– lots of day-lilies are showing thru the ground
– and hubby has found the first deer tick on his body! oh boy, here we go again
And I did some “airing of the quilts”. These are destined for the Hospital Avenue Housatonic Habitat homeowners. A friend of mine has a friend who wants to do charity quilting for Habitat so she gave me 5 of her quilts. They have been in this friend’s house since completion and the house has a big hairy dog. So, I’m tumbling them in the dryer to remove dog hair and airing them out. They now look and smell great!